Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Affordable Baby Sitters. Late nights preferred. Call now! (Countdown to Halloween Day 28)

Need a baby sitter? Call us now!

Very attentive experienced babysitters. Spends long hours watching children from dark closets and from under beds.

Prefers night sitting so you can have a social life too!

No need to buy food or entertain me, I will just go hang out in the attic and look for broken toys.

I know when you are sleeping...I know when you're awake...cause I am watching you!!

Not responsible for children that are still awake after midnight.




 

What are you waiting for? Call us now! Your Children will never be the same again..Guaranteed!

2 comments:

  1. Kids who are still awake after midnight? Or still alive after midnight? Important difference!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.