Friday, July 6, 2012

Looking for a wicKED and one of a kind gift for your Halloween Honey? LuLu Kellogg has you covered!


My very own Halloween Honey recently celebrated her Birthday. Over the last few birthdays, she has gotten just about everything a girl could want and I was having  trouble finding her something new and unique. Thank God for our good friend, LuLu Kellogg!


LuLu is the Genie of Jewelry and can make anything your mind can dream up. She is also a Halloween Fanatic and an avid blogger which makes her a very cool triple threat! With a few short emails between us going over color, size, and some of M's favorite things, LuLu came up with some one of a kind, hand made masterpieces that is sure to make any jewelry lover squeal with delight. Here are the two perfect pieces she created for M. Thank you LuLu!




M could not have been happier with such beautifully unique gifts. She had a hard time opening her presents as LuLu had wrapped them so perfectly, she did not want to tear open the packages. 


While the pieces I got for M were for every day wear, LuLu excels at creating pieces that smack of whimsy, Halloween, the macabre, and downright creepy. Here are just a few examples :














If you are lucky enough to have a Haunted Hotty in your life (or if you are yourself a Haunted Hotty), reward her with the best gift imaginable from LuLu Kellogg. You can find the amazing LuLu at the links below:




 Make sure you check out her blog to catch a glimpse into her sometimes humorous and always grand adventures she calls life!

5 comments:

  1. Eeeeeeeeek! You are the best!!! Thank you so much for the shout out. It's friends like you guys that make my Orange Heart sing!!!!

    M looks GORGEOUS in her new jewels. I am so happy to call you guys my friends!

    Love to you both!
    LuLu~*xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your work and your imagination deserve a shout out. You rock!

      Delete
  2. OMG you know I love me some LULU and yes her stuff is fantastic in addition to her being fantastic and HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN THE BANGLE WITH THE FOOT ON IT I THINK I AM GOING TO DIE NOW!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. INDEED. I do believe she called that bangle. "Under lock and claw".

      Delete
  3. You are such a sweetie! I love LuLu's work.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.