Monday, April 16, 2012

Shockingly Sinister Shorts #7



*A husband and wife are sitting down to dinner. The wife seems distant and distraught.*

Husband: Cheer up honey. I made kabobs just the way you like them.

Wife: I know and you are really wonderful to do that. I just really miss my dog Fluffy. It is not like him to run away like this. I can’t even enjoy this lovely dinner you cooked for us. This wonderful food just seems bland and chewy to me.

Husband: Fluffy barked constantly and he bit me yesterday. I will not miss him at all.

Wife : Oh don’t say that, he was the sweetest dog.


Husband: You kept telling me all this time how sweet he was, but when it came time to prove it, he was just bland and chewy.



2 comments:

  1. Hubby Dave ordered kabobs last night at The Keg, I could barely watch him eat them without cringing and grinning. I had a giggle reading this post earlier that morning, I thought it was hilarious when he said, "They are a bit chewy", then gave me that one raised eyebrow look...too funny!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ROFL! I love it. My mother actually told me she was worried about me when she read this. That must mean she liked it ;)

      Delete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.