Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Need your help with stories, pictures, videos, and "Wood Boogers".

    While my blog has achieved being the number one authority on Haunted Attraction within 100 miles of Wise County, I am still nowhere near being the font of knowledge for true haunted sites. I am calling on all locals and neighboring counties to share your stories, pictures, videos and location of your experiences. I am looking for anything paranormal from beasts to ghosts, and even the elusive sighting of the Wood Booger. I will give full credit for any validated information.

The June Tolliver House in Big Stone Gap. Reportedly one of the most haunted houses around the area.


   You can find the definitive and ongoing Wise County repository of wicKEd Places HERE

   I hope to hear from some of you soon. 


   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.