Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Why are witches always turning people into frogs?

    I was lucky enough to catch our two frogs sunning themselves by the pond this afternoon. I apologize for the picture quality as I had to zoom in to the max through the living room window to catch them.
   Rarely do I see them together like this. The large one stays in the big bottom pond and the small one hangs around the waterfall. That got me to thinking. What do they say to each other on these rare occasion? Why do they avoid each other? What is on their minds? I would love to know!
   Since we will never know, I had to come up with my own interpretations on this amphibious meeting.

TAKE 1

 OK I admit it.... that was pretty corny. Let me try again with some western flair!

TAKE 2
Hmmm.... still pretty corny but we are getting to the bottom of the mystery of why they avoid each other. One last try with a modern story book theme!


TAKE 3






   I guess to say I was a bit bored would be an understatement. The good news is I have dozens of great posts planned for the coming weeks. There will be haunt reviews, tons of updates, new recipes and and how to DIY posts. If you haven't already, check out the 2011 Haunted Attraction page for up to date postings of all area Haunted Houses, Corn Mazes, and Forests.  Some are starting as early as the 23rd of this month!

    Now to get back to helping Jason Voorhees with his erectile dysfunction.... NO not that! I'm building him a PVC skeleton to help him keep his machete upright while he stands.... sheesh!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.