Saturday, September 10, 2011

It's as if summer is trying one last desperate attempt to hang on.....


At least today wasn't a total loss. I got some fairly good pictures of the Jeweled Touch-Me-Nots in the back yard.

They are everywhere!


    I always like to see these come in full bloom because of the timing. I always put the summer stuff up and drag out all the fall and Halloween things on the last weekend of Sept. These flowers are always full in bloom when I do.

   At dusk. I caught this rascal harassing one of the frogs in the pond... he even had the nerve to cuss me out in bird calls when I pointed the camera at him.

   The moon was nearly full... it is a bright night out!
   I will actually miss the garden lights.
   There is something, "other worldly" about them.
   Hard to believe that this warmly lit, welcoming  portal will soon become a scream factory for little children.

   Nothing much creepy or spooky going on this weeKEnD..... maybe I will luck up and another vampire attack will go down in Florida.....

1 comment:

  1. Love all the pics. I usually have squirrles cussing me out for more corn. The fat Freddies are always hungry.(we name all the neighbor squirrle freddie.)

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.