Sunday, August 28, 2011

Deep in the back woods of Dryden, there lies an old, haunted slaughter house. What do they slaughter deep in the woods? Why don't you go find out....


   This will be the 4th year in a row that  I have had the pleasure of visiting BackWoods Haunted House. It is, by far, one of the best haunted attraction in the Tri City area. Located, literally, in the back woods of Dryden, this non stop terror fest is well worth the money and the drive. 

   They just announced that this year's theme will be Hillbilly Slaughterhouse! As we get closer to the haunts opening, I will be sure to post directions, times, dates, and prices. I will also  be doing a full review and get them wicKEDly ranKED. 


   I personally can't wait to head back again! It is a must see for any haunt fans. You can keep in touch with them through their Facebook page here BackWoods Haunted House (make sure to tell them wicKED sent ya) or follow my blog for updates on this and all other Haunted Attractions coming to the area in 2011.

Happy Hauntings!

2 comments:

  1. MECC is doing the Haunted Forest again, I would love if you did a blog post about it. I also have one of the operator's email's, it is cringly@me.vccs.edu. maybe you can get some pictures and inside info before it starts and even after, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would love to do just that. In fact I would like to do this for all haunted attractions in Wise County and surrounding areas. I will reach out to the email you provided and see what I can get started. Thanks for the support!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have wicked words of wisdom? Then please leave a comment.